Looking for a whole house A/C system, but don’t have forced hot air heat? A ductless mini-split system may be the answer. No duct work required, each room can be set to maintain its own temperature.
As the name implies a mini-split ductless heating and cooling systems do not require any ducts to move air from the heating/cooling unit to the areas in your home or business. These systems also allow for flexible individual control of temperature in rooms or spaces. The heat pump versions that we at Koegel install not only manage the cooling aspect but also heating your home down to -15F outdoor temperatures. All of this control comes to you at the touch of a remote.
There are a number of reasons someone would choose to install a ductless mini-split system instead of the standard duct system.
1. Performance. These systems are built to the highest quality standards and designed with state of the art materials giving you the longest system life expectancy. Theses systems are also designed to withstand temperatures of -15F which makes them ideal for the harshest of Minnesota winters. They are also built to be felt but not heard. These systems are extremely quite and provide a peaceful and relaxing environment for you and your loved ones.
2. Flexibility. Ductless heating and cooling systems allow business and homeowners the flexibility to customize to their climate needs through individual zoning. Is the home office too cold but the bedroom too warm? Problem solved with these ductless systems.
3. Compact. Ductless mini-split systems offer an ideal solution for home or business remodeling projects where running new duct work is not convenient or is cost prohibitive. These ductless systems can be installed almost anywhere there is electricity and the space to mount the unit.
4. Financially Sound. The ductless mini split system can be setup to leverage one or several units; even going so far as to install one unit in each room. Setting them up in “zones” allows you to only manage the temperature of the areas that need managed. These units are also smaller than traditional systems and require less power to operate. You can also have the control of turning off the system in unoccupied rooms saving the cost of energy waste without sacrificing comfort.
5. Environmentally Friendly. Ductless heating and cooling systems are extremely energy efficient which is a great benefit to the environment and your budget. As much as 50% of the energy expense toward a home goes to heating and cooling. This makes considering an energy efficient solution a smart choice saving you up to a thousand dollars a year. The units Koegel’s install are Energy Star certified. This requires they meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. They are also given the rating ‘Most Efficient’ and is awarded for being 2.35 times more efficient than the government minimum standard.
Gone are the days of getting up and walking to the wall mounted thermostat to adjust the temperature. These state-of-the-art units can be managed conveniently using either the included remote or by downloading the mobile app. The mobile app is great for controlling the temperature while you are away from home. Did you forget to adjust the temperature before you left? No problem, just launch the app and adjust. Imagine adjusting the temperature from the road so that your home or business is the perfect temperature when you arrive.
| Alexandria, MN | Brandon, MN | Carlos, MN | Garfield, MN | Glenwood, MN | Miltona, MN | Osakis, MN |